MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Why you like Vegas pro

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeff Lee
Re: Why you like Vegas pro
on Aug 17, 2019 at 3:14:29 pm

The work flow is intuitive and Magix is putting a lot of resources in getting VP to be a front line program again since Sony let it become so dated.

Quick and easy but very powerful. 17 only has one problem that I know and that is the Screen Capture has some issues. The new color correction tool is very good and is the stabilization. Vegas is very friendly to VSTi and is near DAW like in its sound tools.

The ability to proxy and now have various types of nesting is very critical to the way I work. and to be honest after developing "muscle memory" I am not about to change though I did try Resolve and Premier - for me Vegas is a better "one man band" tool. HEVC is now supported for encode and decode with AMD GPU's still being worked on but Intel and Nevida (sp?) are rocking it.

I say this to anyone think about changing NLE's or just getting started. Down load the trials, take a project you have done in the past and redo it in each one. One you learn a NLE and need a production tool changing horses can be a very hard thing to do.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]