MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Is Vegas Over?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dimitrios Papadimitriou
Re: Is Vegas Over?
on Dec 12, 2018 at 10:57:18 pm

I have been using 12 till a couple weeks ago. I loved 12, it was my bae, but 16 has completely won me over. For me personally I know you didn't have a problem but mine crashed a lot. I have delved into all the new features since 12 because Im too busy editing but it's only crashed on me once so far and it was understable why it crashed that time, the ev encoding lets me render higher bit rates about 5x faster than I was able to at lower bitrates effectively saving me time. The darker interface option is easier on my eyes, you can add and remove aspects of the interface buttons to suit it to your liking. Theres at least some form of tracking finally at least for masks, effects and text, i hope objects coming soon, the masking, and it's ridiculous after so many years but now you can stop the snapping when you try to move anchors so it's much smoother and easier to manipulate, this has effectively made complete masking almost as good as hitfilms for me though It's still easier in hitfilm. Well I hope to learn and utilize more of the new stuff once I'm able, but right now it's learn by having to do. DL the trial, check it out. If you find you are experience intense preview lag there is a issue with that I'm not sure what gets effected but it happened with my system and I figured out how to shut off the thing that does it, now it's all gravy.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]