MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Question about mp4 file (corrupt sd card)

COW Forums : Sony Catalyst

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Derek Charles
Re: Question about mp4 file (corrupt sd card)
on Jun 19, 2018 at 3:33:22 am

Thanks for your reply - I went to the link fix you sent - I went through all the steps. It worked. Thank you so much -
Best advice I could give to anyone else wanting to try this -
Command Prompt was confusing to operate at first with changing the directory and all with having to type cd
You must have a space where needed, and use ctrl C to copy and Ctrl V to paste the commands. There's no left and right clicking.
You must use your arrow keys. Also, if anything seems like it's repetitive while command prompt is loading ...if anything is being written in there, just let it keep doing it's thing. There were often times it would have some codes and say things like file doesn't exist and "0 bytes" and "no name" "not enough frames" - etc. just bad things like that made me almost give up, but out of nowhere in the bin folder, it created an MOV file around the same size as the original corrupted.
If you come across this problem and get stuck please reply to this thread and I will definitely talk you through the steps. The poster above me saved me a lot of great footage.

The MOV file that was created plays back glitchy in Vegas - I'm starting a new thread to show the problem.
I've converted the mov file back to mp4, the file size went from 19gig to 2 gigs... but is still 4k. Hmmm...
Either way thank you for the fix!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]