MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Vegas Video 14 -- Can't get Magix customer support to fix it

COW Forums : Sony Catalyst

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Wilfried Van
Re: Vegas Video 14 -- Can't get Magix customer support to fix it
on Mar 8, 2018 at 6:23:29 pm

Have been buying and upgrading all sony's software each year ( since vegas pro 4 ) since I liked it and am still using latest vegas pro 13 of SONY . ( I did buy the magix vegas pro 14 upgrade and never installed it and never will )

I have said it before , Magix is really .... , I was hoping BorisFX ...

So now I am in parallel learning and using the basics of AVID media composer since that is also the only software
being used here in Belgium by production houses
I started last year with AVID media composer FIRST , which is FREE and comes together with thousands of soundFX and other free stuff and got , after that year , a VERY good special introduction offer to step into the full AVID media composer .
My workstations ( HPZ820 and 840 ) are also fully compatible with their softwares and makes life easier .

A petty and I feel sorry too for Gerry since , as an electrical-electronics hard-and software engineer and manager , I do know what it is to develop things with a very small crew. VERY DIFFICULT , IF NOT TOO DIFFICULT

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]