MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Render Question

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Russ Froze
Re: Render Question
on Sep 8, 2017 at 5:54:08 pm

Yes Bob, ripping up 800 pages out of a 1000 page report does tend to loose a lot of information. The same can be said for video compression when removing 200 mb out of a 250 mb fie. Something has to go and the lovely 4K quality may well suffer.

There is a lot more to learn about live recording. But to your problem. It would be nice to know what the intended audience is and what hardware they may use to ingest you footage.

Compression. as a rule compression removes information in order to make the file smaller. Hence the loss of information or a muddy picture. In Vegas you can customise presets. I can not help you with this for I lost my eyesight last year and have some new issues to work out. However contact John Rofrano, Grazzy or many others on this forum and ask how to customise render templates. Conversely, search the vegas forum for customizing vegas render templates and you will find answers there.

When this is done come back and ask your next question.

R Froze

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]