MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Vegas Video 14 -- Can't get Magix customer support to fix it

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dan Benkman
Re: Vegas Video 14 -- Can't get Magix customer support to fix it
on Mar 14, 2017 at 2:23:13 am

Magix's latest response is to ask, once again, for the order number that they never sent because they could not send anything to my original email address but their ads because of their screwed up server, or whatever.

So I simply copied and pasted my response from a week ago when they asked the very same question, once again explaining that I never received the order number -- which of course any competent company could look up anyway.

This is the very essence of incompetence. They keep asking for the order number that they never sent, and I have to keep explaining that I don't have it and why.

I have requested that they cancel the ticket, keep my money, and leave me alone. They are simply an irritation.

Magix is definitely not a viable company with a viable product. Don't let their advertising fool you into taking a chance on buying any of their products. Don't give them a single penny for any of their products.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]