MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Vegas Video 14 -- Can't get Magix customer support to fix it

COW Forums : Sony Catalyst

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dan Benkman
Vegas Video 14 -- Can't get Magix customer support to fix it
on Feb 9, 2017 at 3:41:00 pm

Last November I purchased the Vegas 14 Suite
-They took the money from my credit card
-I get emails from Magix, but never the email they send with the serial numbers
-I tried to log into my account, but it always says that my password is wrong
-I used the 'reset password' option many times, but the email NEVER comes to reset my password
-Since I can't log in, I can't request help with this problem
-As far as I can tell, they NEVER answer their phone, it just tells you they are busy and hangs up. You can't wait on hold.

-So I made a new account using another email address I have
-I logged in and described the problem
-We went back and forth
-Finally, they said log into my original email address to get the serial numbers so that I can install Vegas, and closed the problem.

Do you see the problem here? After several emails they said the solution was to do what I can't do, namely log into my old email account !!! That was the whole problem from the beginning!!!

When I replied to their 'solution' to log into my old account , the one with my original email, they said (probably a computer) that the problem was closed and to open a new problem.

I opened a new problem with Magix, and described the problem as I just did here. It appears that they simply don't want to deal with me any more, because they are not responding. I told them that if they didn't solve this, that I would have to go on various bulletin boards and tell everyone about the problem.

I also told them that one simple solution to the problem was simply to give me my money back.

So the way it stands now:
-Their 'solution', after several emails back and forth, was to use the old email that I can't log into, and can't reset the password to fix.
-They have not returned the money I paid, and are not responding to me any more.

Are they trying to steal my money? I don't think so. I think it's a problem with their server that they can't grasp, coupled with poor, and perhaps incompetent customer service.

But that doesn't change the basic fact that they are keeping my money and I can't activate Vegas 14.

I could probably just buy the Vegas 14 suite again, using my new email and new account, but I see no guarantee that the problem won't happen again. And why should I have to pay for it twice?

So be careful when buying something on line from Magix. You may not be able to use it, and they may keep your money.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]