MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Basics Forum Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: New Blue Titler Pro + Sony Vegas 11 = Crash

COW Forums : MAGIX Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill ChurchRe: New Blue Titler Pro + Sony Vegas 11 = Crash
by on Apr 7, 2012 at 3:11:35 am

Shaun,

I just saw your post and had to respond. I, too, built a similar Asus system, and had lots of issues with the SVP11/New Blue bundle, as well. I just struggled through a pretty complex edit (my first using SVP11/NBTP) that also included LOTS of New Blue titles and I initially experienced the same crashes as you. My first project is now completed and delivered. After I completed it, I erroneously) posted comments regarding my editorial experience on the Vegas Basics forum. I meant to put them on the Vegas Forum, but, after a very long day editing, groggy and fatigued, I accidentally put them on the Basics Forum. You can read it at http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/208/880408.

I share your pain, but I didn't give up, nor should you, because this software bundle is very powerful. I've made money with it, and, although all the crashes made the first project a whole lot more difficult and challenging than it should have been, I will be sticking with it until it's fixed, and long after that. Hang in there!

Bill Church
Briarwood Productions LLC

Posts IndexRead Thread

Current Message Thread:

© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]