MAGIX VEGAS: MAGIX Vegas Tutorials MAGIX Vegas Forum Articles Black Magic Design Forum AJA Xena Forum

Re: Velocity Envelope duration

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Stephen Crye
Re: Velocity Envelope duration
on Dec 7, 2011 at 10:34:47 pm

Thanks, Diane!

I really appreciate taking the time to watch.

Try it at 1080 full-screen (it will take a looongg time to buffer) to fully appreciate the video. Headphones if you don't have speakers. At 1080 you will be able to see the lack of "real" 1080 clarity.

Regarding fog, the cam was already at the ambient temp of the air. Fog usually happens when you take a cold cam into a hotter, humid environment.

As it was, I built a little "tent" for the camera out of a milk crate and some nylon. I ran down the mountain to the Jeep when the big storm nailed me. I sat in the Jeep fretting about the shot I was missing, then I got the idea to build the "tent". I sawed off the front of the crate, tied nylon around it, and set the cam on the ground using a little 6" tripod, then put the crate over the cam and used the LCD in mirror-mode to frame the shot. The last three hours of shooting was under the tent.

Steve

Win7 Pro X64 on Dell T3400, MultiTB SATA, 8GB RAM Vegas 10e x64 DVDA 5.2(build 133) Sony HDR-CX550V

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]