tutorials & features
ADD A NEW POST
Respond to this post
Return to posts index
on Apr 24, 2019 at 11:52:27 pm
Local Hero Post offers innovative post production services for prestige TV shows, feature and indie films. Local Hero specializes in end-to-end services, including co-production, advanced visual effects, dailies, digital intermediate and mastering. The ideal candidate will work independently and proactively to own the design and 5-year plan for Local Hero’s infrastructure. Responsible for managing system/network services for Local Hero Post in Santa Monica, CA including monitoring network activity /connectivity to multiple edit systems /graphics environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with the executive team to design and own the architecture Local Hero’s workflows and processes over time.
• Lead the implementation and integration of new technologies that can drive revenue and profit margins.
• Ensure that Local Hero’s infrastructure is optimized and running smoothly at all times.
• Lead the support efforts for key Local Hero clients.
• Maintain relationships with key partners and technology vendors
• Provide first line support to the editors, colorists and artists working in creative and finishing edit suites, color suites and graphics workstations.
• Configure, install, and troubleshoot edit systems, color systems, and graphic workstations, render farms, transcoders.
• Troubleshoot and address TCP/IP issues LAN connectivity problems
• Thorough documentation of operation procedures and workflows.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent customer service skills with a warm friendly and patient personality.
• Knowledge of Avid systems. Ability to configure, manage and troubleshoot Avid ISIS, Interplay, and other asset management systems.
• Ability to configure, manage and troubleshoot Cisco and Arista switches.
• Ability to configure, manage and troubleshoot hardware and software installations for Linux, MacOS, Windows, Avid, Davinci Resolve, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Maxon, Nuke, Houdini and other graphic applications.
• Experience with VMWare or Hyper-V
• Good understanding of Active Directory /LDAP.
• Full understanding of Networking Technology. Knowledge of routers and firewalls and the relationship between switches, hubs, patch panels and connected nodes in a network
• Knowledge of video and audio file formats, as well as industry standard and studio delivery specifications.
• Ability to configure, manage and troubleshoot Autodesk Flame, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere, FCP systems.
• Ability to have flexible schedule as you may have to work varied shifts.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills.
• Working knowledge and troubleshooting of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
• Familiarity with installation and configuration of Windows Servers.
• Must be motivated to learn new concepts as technology changes.
• Must have the ability to follow problems through to the end with attention to detail.
Please send your current resume to email@example.com
Current Message Thread:
by steve bannerman on Apr 24, 2019 at 11:52:27 pm
LOGIN TO REPLY
All Rights Reserved