SERVICES: Demo Reels Services Offered Video Audio Film DVD Jobs (high) Jobs (low) Jobs Wanted

Re: Casting Call for Short Film "Till Death Do Us Part"

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Colleen Berry
Re: Casting Call for Short Film "Till Death Do Us Part"
on Jan 17, 2008 at 6:47:24 am

Hi I get the idea but i feel you are limiting the avenues. I have true stories of myself. I believe we are truely reincarnated, and we are then into another life, we have to plug through. I am an artist and a musical woman. My life that I know of,probable the last life I know I was a barroom entertainer. Way way back, America. I may have been an entertainer/. or preferred woman in earlier times. It is in me. most recent, was a singer, performer. I don't knbow where or when. I have the knowlege and energy and streets. Yet I am not a woman of the streets. I have an eye for art. Have been told by professors, designers, and common poeple. You will probably not believe this, but it is real. I know what is in my gut and heart. I am a church woman, not a whore on the streets. Believe it or not, I was an entertainer in my past life. Do you get it. You are probably young and have not had time to really live and experience and thought about stuff. (In this life. Do you feel an aspire for the arts or anthing? I mean like it feels like it is part of you and you can't deny it> life) Be honest. I do, very strongly. Like it is a part of me (all of me) -and you do not know what to do with it. I feel that way. I don't know all the computer stuff, besides I don't have anyone to communicate with who is truely an artist) I am earthy and real. Have much to offer if you are truley an artist. I am alive for a reason. If you don't want to use me in your project, please call me and discuss your ideas. I am an unknown survivor, who is educated, but knows the streets. Please call either way. Colleen. East Lansing Michigan. 1-51-664-1084

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]