Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivesearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: EPISODE QUESTIONS re. Distributed Rendering

COW Forums : Telestream Episode

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jesse KorosiRe: EPISODE QUESTIONS re. Distributed Rendering
by on Jan 21, 2011 at 7:54:53 pm

I am trying to get an actual description from my IT guy as to how I am actually networked together, so I will update this with that info asap. But for now:

I tried to render each output individually and it always gave me the same failure so I know its not ONE of the specific presets.

I am taking an Avid Reference QT file. The MXFs that it is referencing are:
DNXHD36
1920x1080
(I attempted this with a self contained 1080P, ProResHQ QT file and it also failed)

The outputs that I am attempting to go to are the presets within the Encoder section:
- iPad HD
- DVD NTSC 16x9
- WM9 512kbit

I have 2 computers within this process.

MAC 01
is connected via its ethernet cable to a switcher.

MAC 02
is connected via its ethernet to the same switcher.

Each Mac was connected to an Avid Unity via Fibre Cable to have the same shared storage. I have since removed the Unity from the equation to see if it was the shared storage and that hasnt made a difference.

In the 1st test I ran I had all of the MXF media and reference QT on the shared Unity storage. I then ran the test again running the MXF media from the desktop of the controller computer....same error.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]