Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Can this be done????

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

dorit grunbergerCan this be done????
by on Apr 27, 2012 at 11:02:14 pm

FCP 7

I have a 13 minute video I need to subtitle into Burmese. Currently there are English language placeholders for the subtitles. In order to get the language to work, we have to use a very specific font called Win Innwa, which I received from the translation house.

Is it possible to create a keyboard shortcut to go directly to the Win Innwa font or any font for that matter? What I'm doing right now is very tedious. I copy a Burmese sentence from a Word doc, bring it into FCP, double click the English text subtitle, paste in the Burmese, and then I have to scroll down through all my fonts (lots) just to get to the one I need.

Other bits of info for inquiring minds:

It's a Copy/Paste deal from a line by line text translation Word doc already prepared. I don't know Burmese so it has to be a Copy/Paste.

OS X 10.6.8

I will be soooo thrilled if there is a way and if good instructions can be added. Me and my eyeballs will owe you!

Thanks in advance,
Dorit

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]