Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Combining footage from Different cameras

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

carlton ahrensRe: Combining footage from Different cameras
by on Mar 19, 2010 at 4:46:27 pm

Hey,

Thanks for replying.

I have decided upon LT. The frame rate for the 5d is 30 fps but the new firmware update makes it 29.97. So when i convert the old footage on the 5d i am going to change the frame rate to 29.97.

My problem now is that when i capture the HDV footage... 1) It only offers me the option of capturing in the prores 422 or prores 422 hq. i really want LT.

The second problem is that fcp creates data files and not self contained qt files. I read about someone else having a problem with this on creative cow. nobody ever responded to his problem. I want the individual files in qt and not some data file.

Because of this i see no other alternative than capturing in HDV then converting in compressor.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again.

Carlton

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]