ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Re: Strobing Video Problem with AE Export in Final Cut

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Alicia Schepis
Re: Strobing Video Problem with AE Export in Final Cut
on Aug 8, 2008 at 2:25:36 am

I'm having the same situation with video footage shot with HDV 1080i60 codec. Plays fine first in final cut, all settings set accordingly, I export out with current settings and import into After Effects. The only things AE does is see the pixel ratio as 1440x1080, which FCP does as well but both can account for that (toggle pixel etc). My problem occurs when I export from AE in the same codec. FCP keeps dropping frames and won't play. I've gone through all the motions of trying more ram, lowering compression data rate. closing sequences, lowering real-time audio..turning of unlimited RT..plus I've exported it out in almost every other codec i can think of, but no matter what codec it is, FCP just will not correctly playback any video I've exported from After Effects. And adjusting the fields doesn't help at this point either, obviously. I've read through both program manuals and found nothing that helps and I've tried calling adobe but that was a complete waste of time of course. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]