Custom Render Templates Missing

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ryan Thompson
Custom Render Templates Missing
on Sep 2, 2019 at 10:15:44 pm

Hello,
over the years I've saved custom render templates and set one as my automatic preset for rendering. I just purchased an after effects preset and put it into the presets directory and everything worked fine with it except for a missing effect. Except When I closed AE I did get an error message but didn't get a screen shot. I tried again a few times but did not get any errors since.

However when I went back to another project I've been working and rendering from over the last couple days I went to render again and now all my custom render templates are gone and it only shows the standard ones which come with AE.
I tried to load the saved file I had of my templates but it then said it cannot load them as there are already 17 templates with the same names. I am only seeing 11 templates so it's as if mine are still there they just aren't visible/accessible but this means I can't reload them.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this? I am on Windows 10 running the latest version of After Effects CC

Thanks

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]