ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Re: Fixing Constantly Changing White Balance

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jaeson Jrakman
Re: Fixing Constantly Changing White Balance
on Jul 10, 2019 at 1:27:46 am

Thanks again for your response, I'm just getting back to this tonight.

So I alt+clicked the stopwatch on Shadow Amount under Shadow/Highlight in the 8mm footage, pasted in the code you wrote above, and I get this error message:

"you could add an effect curves, set the adjustment layers to color or hue or luma will make the curves only affect one thing at a time."

So the problem when I create the hue comp, and then add the adjustment layer, I add the Hue/Saturation and Curves effects, but don't really know what to do with those effects. Just adding them doesn't seem to do much of anything. And I don't see how to set the adjustment layer to color, or hue, or luma. Do you mean set the mode of the adjustment layer to color, hue, stencil luma, or silhouette luma?

I'm still not sure what this means, "an adjustment layer set to hue for effect-hue." Do you mean set the mode of the adjustment layer with the curves effect to hue so that the curves effect only affects the hue? How do I set the curve effect?

Here's what I have so far:

Does that look correct?

I appreciate the AE CC 2017 upgrade file. But unfortunately, I can't do anything with it because I'm running CS6, and CS6 won't open AE CC 2017 files.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]