COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jesse Bowen-Saunders
Re: Very difficult footage for motion tracking
on Feb 10, 2019 at 11:44:06 pm

Hi everyone,
thanks for your responses.

Dave, I didn't but I've been on many-a-set where that, even jokingly, becomes final say. It's quite interesting because the film maker's need to make things easier and more time efficient for themselves often leads to their own vision becoming difficult or impossible to enact. This however might be a case of them unfortunately not having much information on what they should do for VFX handy. Any more ideas on different hand tracking techniques? It'd be amazing to be able to set up even a simple 3D camera because there is supposed to be quite a bit of animation, and I just want to be able to work freely in a 3D space.

Kalleheikki, Such a technique of tracking I'm afraid might not fit in the clients budget haha but I can bring all this up. Also I've tried some de-flicker like effects however I'm afraid it won't do too well since the flashing alternates between left and right of frame. So that means it's not a uniform flicker. That being said what's the best de-flicker technique in after effects?

Martin, thank you for your interest. I've sent you an email containing a short cut together of all the clips. Hope you have better luck with it than I have!

Thank you all again, I'm new to this forum and am so impressed at everyone's willingness to help out. You all seem like a bunch of really passion driven problem solvers, this has to be consistently the best and most helpful community I've seen!

Cheers,
Jesse.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]