ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Re: What is this effect called?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Matti Kaira
Re: What is this effect called?
on Dec 13, 2018 at 11:19:36 am

Other answers provided here would probably do the trick, but:

One idea would be to have the kind of "net" layer and the image precomped, then add puppet tools pins to some of the intersection points and use the soundkeys output (or just classic audio to keyframes) as a +/- to the pin position.

This could make it seem like the net is actually warping the image. However, the problem is that you would probably either do the effect for most of the intersections or for a few and then also include some kind of an overall distortion as metioned above to sell the effect. If only a few intersections are moving it can look a little underwhelming...

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 All Rights Reserved