ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Re: Green Screen Dancing Edge Pixels (After Effects CS6)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Matt Dodds
Re: Green Screen Dancing Edge Pixels (After Effects CS6)
on Mar 24, 2018 at 8:25:02 pm

Hey Steve, my work flow is SD card, to file folder, to AE. I don't go to Premiere first, since I don't need it in Premiere, until after I get it done in AE. Would moving it to a file folder be an issue as well? If you want, I can put it on my dropbox or google drive and share the link, that way you have it uncompressed. I only put it in Premiere, to sample a bit of my footage, since my file is over the upload file size on here!

I need to figure out what bit rate my camera does, but I looked at all the menus and nothing was showing me the bit rate. I don't wanna go for Magic Lantern, since I don't wanna break warranty!

I can't get your file to work with my AE, since I have CS6 and cant work with AE CC 2018. If you can send me a CS6 format, that would help better!

I will look into all the keyers you mentioned. I am assuming they all cost. I had to buy Neat Video noise/grain reduction for my school projects, so maybe that might be something worth while!

I am not sure how to rotoscope, so I will research that. I just need to make sure I just have enough light and distance, so that way whatever technique I am able to use, it will make it way easier for me!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]