ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Re: Green Screen Dancing Edge Pixels (After Effects CS6)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Matt Dodds
Re: Green Screen Dancing Edge Pixels (After Effects CS6)
on Mar 21, 2018 at 9:38:38 pm

There is no fan at all. It is just her with one light on her and 2 lights lighting up the green screen, since my 60D doesn't pick up much light, I wanted to have the green screen have the most light possible, to make the chroma keying easier, which it hasn't! I have been trying to use some of the blur feature, but to no avail.

"Or you can pull two keys one for the dark greens and one for light. Or pull two keys one for the body of the person (clamp the heck out of it) and then do a roto matte (very loose) around her head, make a thick fuzzy line out of that mask and then use that as a mask. (basically a halo of the edge of her hair). Combine that with a thin green key that lets some of the screen show through. Then you can have a much less dense matte and you can screen that element in over top of the main chunky matte of her. Because its blonde hair it screens well and lets you keep all those split ends even though the matte isn't great/solid."

That would work, but it is mainly her hair that is doing it. I also did it with mine (did a test recording) and it was also doing the dancing edge pixel around my head and clothes. I am just confused at what I am doing wrong!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]