ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Text Wrap like a picture in Word?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Travis Tessmer
Text Wrap like a picture in Word?
on Aug 14, 2017 at 10:05:28 pm

Hi! So, I've got a question that's a little hard to explain, so I'll try my best. Does anyone know how to make text in after effects wrap around an image, sort of how you can do it in Microsoft Word, where text will indent until it reaches the bottom of the picture, and then will wrap back to its normal indentation.

I can fake it by hitting tab or the space bar a bunch, but I'm trying to make a template so people who have no clue how to use after effects can just paste text into a text box and have it just work. I don't know if there's an expression I can use or if there's a button I'm just not hitting or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 All Rights Reserved