ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Re: AMAZING video. How to do these things?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Cassius Marques
Re: AMAZING video. How to do these things?
on May 31, 2017 at 1:05:17 pm

They have a take that in which the singer eventualy ends up in a similar pose of a second take. Thats one part of that effect. When they cut to the second take all but the subject changes.

In this first take, they kept cutting parts of it to make into that "smooth" sequencial clips that you see. That with a bunch of colors and effects on top make it happen. There is some time warp effect that creates the ghosting too.

Light leaks were used exhaustively during the video. If you search for light leaks footage you'll understand what I meant. (perhaps some originated from the scenery lights). They made fast edits on those.

They also worked a lot with exposure, turning it up everytime they got a beat. And on a final though maybe the light leaks are just parts of other takes added(blend mode) on top and not light leaks footage by itself. (sometimes it looks like tree branches)

My point is: Theres a bunch of stuff going on (i know you know that). But when you asked how the skeleton effect is created... there's no way anyway would be able to help you with that. You have to really break it down to its smallest parts like "how to rig a skeleton arm?" for example. Or how to get that greenish high key look...and such

Cassius Marques
http://www.zapfilmes.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]