Rendered working area NOT playing/previewing

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Adam Zunder
Rendered working area NOT playing/previewing
on May 15, 2016 at 8:24:38 pm

Hey there friends,

This is my first post on the forum - really hoping you guys can help me out with this problem - its driving me crazy.

For some reason, after Ae has rendered/cached out a scene within the working area (meaning, the green bar in the timeline is fully green and has no unrendered bits), pressing spacebar to watch the render does NOT work. I have zero idea why this is happening. Ive tried restarting and clearing the cache. Forums are saying that RAM preview is no longer a thing and that you have to change your "Preview Favors" which is a submenu within Preview palette that no longer exists in the version of Ae that Im usinf (creative cloud).
So long as the working area hasn't been rendered/chached, I can press spacebar and it will play through choppily (which is normal) as it renders it out, but as soon as its all rendered, going back to the beginning of the working area (to the beginning of the green rendered area) to preview the footage just simply doesnt work - nothing happens when i press spacebar. Its infuriating and really disrupting my workflow.

If anyone can shed any light on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]