ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

AE Error:Output Module Stopped Responding----Days Estimate for 45 Second Output. Soluition?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Daniel Monskey
AE Error:Output Module Stopped Responding----Days Estimate for 45 Second Output. Soluition?
on Dec 3, 2014 at 11:59:26 pm

I am outputting an AE template project that is 45 seconds long. It has 6 .mov segments (1;20 to 7:00 duration) that are each about 1.7 to 3.4 GB in size (QT Apple ProRes 422HQ format). When I load it in the Render Que it begins, and advances super slow! (about 1 second, 30 fps per hour of process time) It has been showing abut 70 hours to process the entire 45 second project. However, it only gets about 2-1/2 hours (1:28) into the 70 hour render output process before an error comes up.
Error Message: "After Effects error. An output module stopped responding. The File may be damaged or corrupted. You may need to restart After Effects."
Every time I attempt to process the project this happens. I suspect something is wrong taking that much time to process, besides being stubborn and not succeeding in the output process. However, I have no idea what could be the problem-the videos all seem fine when I watch them as QT movies.
Any suggestions how to proceed?
In the meantime I am going to try outputting the project without any of my files being linked to it to see if it is a problem with the template.
Thanks for any help all of you AE Wizards! I appreciate all the help you have given in the past already.
Dan

Daniel Monskey

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:
  • AE Error:Output Module Stopped Responding----Days Estimate for 45 Second Output. Soluition? by Daniel Monskey on Dec 3, 2014 at 11:59:26 pm

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
    [TOP]