ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Re: Time-Reverse Keyframes Keyboard Shortcut

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

John Smith
Re: Time-Reverse Keyframes Keyboard Shortcut
on Aug 12, 2013 at 7:25:16 pm

hmmmmm curious, I couldn't find that file anywhere, so ended up downloading some more scripts from Adobe website, one of them allows you to modify existing keyframes via a script called "KeyEd Up.jsx", though doesn't seem to show menu functions that don't have short-cuts already assigned. So, I then told the script to save a short-cuts file to my desktop, then I added the said text (from you), and then told it to merge the files.... this worked.

Adobe Scripts: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&extid...

Somewhat long winded! ... though for some reason after doing this ridiculous song and dance I actually tried looking for the file manually rather than searching for it. And there it was, right where it was said to be. Yet the search did find an old version of this file from a backed-up Leopard account. But failed to find anything from my backed up Lion or Mountain Lion accounts or indeed the file in the current system. I've noticed odd behaviour like this quite recently when using the search box in the finder window. Not sure if this is a glitch with using Mavericks (quite likely) or if it exists in Mountain Lion as well. Main reason I moved to Mavericks was due to problems with Mountain Lion. Highly unstable operating system, so I thought I would try going forwards before going back to Lion, as my computer seemed to be under-performing on Lion.

Found my way around most problems in Mavericks, and there are actually some good and practical improvements, so have been very reluctant to go back, FCPX and AE do perform faster as well. Though the main instability I had with Mountain Lion has persisted with Mavericks. Though I think this is bad programming with a DigiDesign plug-in for the MBox 2 Pro firewire audio interface. Though it didn't cause kernel panics and system resets in Lion, just some not so problematical glitches. Anyway, this is off subject!

Thanks for feedback.. all works now

2.4ghz 12 core Mac Pro 2012, 32GB DDR3 DIMM Registered ECC, Maverick OS.X DP4 (yes risky running a BETA system, but Mountain Lion is awful, and the performance of Maverick is a lot better than Lion)

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]