Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS:HomeForumBasicsExpressionsTutorialsPodcastsAE TechniquesCreative Cloud DebateFAQ

Import + Copy FIles Into Project

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Carlos RoblesImport + Copy FIles Into Project
by on Aug 16, 2012 at 8:05:59 pm

Is there any way in AE or with the help of a script, to have AE import a file and also copy it to a previously set location? I am constantly using files from multiple locations but would like to just select the file on a certain drive and have AE copy it to the folder where I have everything for my project. That way I can just send someone that folder and everything will be there. Everyone in my office accesses AE projects from a network drive and it would be easier to have everything always be within the project folder. I know I can collect after the fact, but that can lead to duplicate project files and elements within one folder tree.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]