PANASONIC HVX - HPX: Panasonic HVX - HPX Series Panasonic Varicam Panasonic AG-DVX Series

Re: HDX 900 SD Feed

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dale West
Re: HDX 900 SD Feed
on Jul 6, 2010 at 10:40:51 pm

Steve

Come on man. This is your camera? Didn't it come with an owners manual? New cars have them, new cameras have them, even fricking coffee pots have them. If you didnt get one with the purchase then you owe it to yourself and any future clients to download the thing off the internet. It took me a minute and the bandwidth at my hotel sux.
Yes you can output sd sdi but you better make sure that the truck has digital encoders. Some do and some don't. As for HD to SDconverters Noah none Ive been working with have them. One had better be sure before one shows up at a truck.

But mostly RTFM!!!!!! If you didn't get one with the purchase then go on line and download it. Know your camera. I carry on my iphone all the owner's manuals for my 5 cameras, my 4 portable playback units and
just about any other field equipment I own. Its so hard to keep up. Remember the days when we all owned just a betacam? But all kidding aside digital or paper you have to have access to owner's manuals and you have to refer to them when you don't know.

By the way page 31 in your owners manual.

Dale West Video
North Miami, FL
305-588-2683
dale@dalewestvideo.tv

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:
  • HDX 900 SD Feed by Steve Veasey on Jul 6, 2010 at 7:13:10 pm
    • Re: HDX 900 SD Feed by Noah Kadner on Jul 6, 2010 at 8:02:25 pm
    • Re: HDX 900 SD Feed by Dale West on Jul 6, 2010 at 10:40:51 pm

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]