PANASONIC HVX - HPX: Panasonic HVX - HPX Series Panasonic Varicam Panasonic AG-DVX Series

AF100 Just arrived

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Stuart Cummings
AF100 Just arrived
on Dec 31, 2010 at 10:48:34 pm

Fed ex just dropped off a new AF100 for New Years. Overall i am really impressed with the build quality and features it is impressive for such an inexpensive camera. The viewfinder is really sharp as is the LCD a HUGE improvement over my last Panny an HVX200. I will be out shooting in the morning and i will post more thoughts then. The only thing is i only got vol.1 of the owners guide in print in English and Spanish no vol 2. Luckily i had downloaded the pdf versions 2 days ago. Kind of weird that the box did not have both versions. I purchased the AF100 from Abel Cine Tech NY and i must say they did a great job taking care of me so much so i just ordered the Af100's second cousin the GH2 which should show up in 2-3 weeks. The gh2 is just as hard to find as an AF100. I ordered my Af100 back in September. So far i think it was worth the wait. Now my new AJA KiPro mini will have a nice home when it finally ships. Happy New Year Stuart Cummings

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]