PANASONIC HVX - HPX: Panasonic HVX - HPX Series Panasonic Varicam Panasonic AG-DVX Series

Re: HPX170P Is this an import?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Terry Leahy
Re: HPX170P Is this an import?
on Dec 15, 2009 at 9:05:39 pm

Thank you very much Ronald. The company Crawford Superstore which is the reseller from Amazon called me to ask about my problems with the camera. I simply stated that in the product listing I was promised a five year warranty with registration and that the HPX/HVX book that he advertised coming was not included to which he couldn't understand why. So he asked to call me back after he spoke with his distributer. He told me that my suspicions were correct and his distributer was jerking the both of us around. He offered me 1000 dollars worth of extras and a five year warranty from CPS for free, but I said I couldn't afford not to have the American warranty so I needed a refund which he said he would have no problem with. So provided this all goes as planned, I can still get an HPX170 before the New Year so I can get the 500 dollar rebate and a five year amaerican warranty. I'll definitely get it from the authorized dealer a few towns over. Thanks everybody for the help.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]