PANASONIC HVX - HPX: Panasonic HVX - HPX Series Panasonic Varicam Panasonic AG-DVX Series

Re: HVX200A - a way to turn off stop/start detection?? Asking for DP

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Steve Heffner
Re: HVX200A - a way to turn off stop/start detection?? Asking for DP
on Feb 10, 2009 at 4:50:32 pm

Yeah, I'm familiar with the spanned clips and all that. I hear you on the metadata. That's why I was specifically asking if there was an override on the camera for start stop.
When I get the media, it's already ingested. Right now I string everything out on a timeline and scrub through and mark the media. But as you know, when you mark media on a timeline, those markers don't hold when you matchframe back (I'm NOT talking about sequence markers, I am talking about media markers - I select the media in the timeline to mark ON the media).
Basically, your media in the browser is not marked unless you open each baby clip in the viewer and mark it there.
I was hoping there was a way to have an entire span of media (a reel, so to speak) where I could scrub, mark, log and subclip from the main chunk and then just drag all of those sublcips to appropriate bins.
But I guess I have to make due with the clip based deal. This make sense or is there a different approach I can or should take? If I'm doing something butt backwards I'm open for suggestions.
Thanks for responding.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

podcasts
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]