PANASONIC HVX - HPX: Panasonic HVX - HPX Series Panasonic Varicam Panasonic AG-DVX Series

Ridiculous!

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Alex Kuzelicki
Ridiculous!
on Oct 30, 2008 at 12:15:18 pm

Hey there,

Have just spent hours trying all sorts of ways to get this working. Simply put though - it doesn't! Every single time, about half way through, it crashes.

Don't think it's a HDLog/Duel Adapter problem because I also tried it with the P2 Contents Manager Software and... same thing - halfway through it crashes my Mac.

Basically, the only way I can get at the footage is to drag and drop - which I'm told is not recommended, but is my only option right now. Also if you remove the Duel Adapter from the slot, you've got to restart the computer or it can't see it again. How ridiculous.

I've always thought this P2 workflow was great but now it's turning into a nightmare. Surely there's some simple product out there that turns the (stupid) Mac express card slot into a PCMCIA... that works?

Sorry if I'm sounding negative. It's the stress of having to walk on a fully-crewed set in a couple days time with a system that I can't rely on.

Any more suggestions would be great. Thanks guys for your comments so far.

Appreciated,

ALEX

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]