PANASONIC HVX - HPX: Panasonic HVX - HPX Series Panasonic Varicam Panasonic AG-DVX Series

Re: HPX2000 Hard Case

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Matt Gerard
Re: HPX2000 Hard Case
on May 8, 2008 at 2:59:35 pm

[Jan Crittenden Livingston] "Why not just finesse the foam a smidge with a razor blade? "

OK, knowing that the lens choice does shove the camera back a little, this is probably what I will end up doing. I've got the big wide angle Fujinon HD lens. Nice lens, can darn near see the back of my head when I go full wide...

My dealer said he will cut it out, so if someone goes too nuts with the carving knife, its not my fault!!!

[Jan Crittenden Livingston] "We do have another case that is larger from Pelican that will also hold a P2 Gear, a 9" monitor and the RC10 that will also fit the 2000 camera, Its model number is the SHAN-HPX500. Fully loaded it is 70 lbs. But its nice in that when you ship the production case, you have everything in one case. "

Geez that sounds like a pretty huge case, but it will probably have the same issue with the length of the lens, am I correct? I don't think we need to haul all that stuff in one case, although it would be handy to have.

I did see this model number for a hard case "AJ-HT901G". Although it says not available in some areas. What is this case for? Would it fit better?

Thanks for the Quick response, Jan, it is much appreciated.

Matt

Its more fun to ride a slow motorcycle fast than a fast motorcycle slow...

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]