Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE DREAMWEAVER:HomeDreamweaver ForumDreamweaver TutorialsFAQAdobe FlashWeb Design

Re: Spry Collapsible Panel Rollout

COW Forums : Adobe Dreamweaver

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Babak ManaviRe: Spry Collapsible Panel Rollout
by on Apr 5, 2010 at 4:41:10 pm

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue. Don't know if Joshua wants the same behaviour but maybe someone can help.

I have a site and I want to use the collapsible panel script for my navigation. I have the tabs stacked vertically and want the content to appear on mouseover and disappear on mouseout. The problem I'm having is that when I mouseout to click on a link in the content area, the tab is closing because I have already left the tab area.

Here is a link to the site: http://kennethgordon.bc.ca/KGMS/.

I achieve the mouseover/mouseout behaviour by changing lines 208 and 209 in the js as per another forum post.

So to recap. I want the tab to expand on mouseover, stay expanded as I mouseover the content and close on mouseout of the content or tab area.

Thanks.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]