MEMBER VIDEOS: Demo Reels Demo Reels Forum Services Promote Your Service or Business

Re: Dodgy Reel?

COW Forums : Demo Reels

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Del Holford
Re: Dodgy Reel?
on Jul 17, 2008 at 3:32:58 pm

Hi Ron

We judged Emmy entries with Stuart several years ago now. I had just come here when Dave Wooten left there. While I talked to Ron Shuping about the position, what I do here was a lot more interesting to me and I've been here now for 18 years this November. I'm the big old guy who gets to do documentaries (18 with Steve Crump - "9/4/57" about Dorothy Counts being one last year) and the occasional promo and commercial ("funder" in PTV speak). Currently we're finishing up another Crump-umentary hour on "Sacks of Hope" that Forest Hill Church and Samaritan's Purse were involved in giving out in south Sudan in March.

I headed up Emmy judging for historical and cultural documentaries the year after Stuart died but missed this year because I was just too busy with my father-in-law dying of cancer and other projects going on. If you are interested in judging I'll put your number on my list. Geneva is a sweetheart and gets a lot done for the chapter.

Take care.

Del
fire*, smoke*, photoshopCS3
Charlotte Public Television
del underscore edits at wtvi dot org

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]