MEMBER VIDEOS: Demo Reels Demo Reels Forum Services Promote Your Service or Business

just one note?

COW Forums : Demo Reels

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

dave colonna
just one note?
on Dec 4, 2005 at 5:35:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it. and I am going to update the compression. I was under the gun from my web guy to get it to him and up on the web so i didnt have time to play around with different compression formats.

It works on my safari... So i am not really sure which version you are running, but maybe its time to update your safari.

the music part: I agree with you that perhaps i can make some parts longer to emphasize the video footage, but again its more of an edit reel so its just about cutting many things into one solid piece.
As far as the guy with the flowers, I put only two scenes in from the short I did, which by the way was done with all professional video, lighting, sound, and even very credible actors. I have also played this short at a few theatres for short film festivals. And the goal, which i think i accomplished, was to seperate the two different categories of my reel, music and industrial.

and you are right about the motion effect on the text, I will definitely do that, I dont know why i didnt do it in the first

Thanks again for the input, and if i came across as defensive, i'm sorry, I dont mean to be in anyway, I just am sticking up for the choices I made, because i feel they are effective choices. But i will have a revised version up soon.

thanks again
D

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]