MEMBER VIDEOS: Demo Reels Demo Reels Forum Services Promote Your Service or Business

Re: Please Critique my TV Commercail

COW Forums : Demo Reels

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob Vick
Re: Please Critique my TV Commercail
on Jun 24, 2005 at 4:53:32 pm

Never mind the quality of the production. There simply isn't any viewer benefit. There is nothing in the ad that creates a feeling that "I must check this out". The message should be more along the lines of "THE STATION THAT ROCKS YOUR RADIO (show radio) AND KEEPS YOU CRUISIN ALONG (show car) IS NOW ROCKIN IN CYBERSPACE...

Change the reasons for going there ie BIOS? Contests? blah blah blah can get that anywhere. Want to sell bios then make it more interesting. "GET THE LOWDOWN ON (station) PERSONALITIES, WIN BIG WITH KICKEN CONTENTS you get the idea

Your sound FX don't match the visuals. SEE Mustang DON'T hear car passing by GIVE THEM MUSCLE CAR SOUND. The radio sound is an AM tuning effect. We have Satellite radio now. And no one types that fast. Change to click sounds when changing logos. And tie it together with a theme graphic wise.

Keep at it. But make sure you have the desire of the client in mind when you create the ad.

b

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]