MEMBER VIDEOS: Demo Reels Demo Reels Forum Services Promote Your Service or Business

Re: 2004 Design Reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Vinnie
Re: 2004 Design Reel
on Apr 20, 2005 at 3:34:50 pm

Good work. If you want some suggestions I would start with the intro it is neat but a bit lame no reason for the function. A line comes in and splits the bkgd apart and then some blurry stuff with an arrow and then we are back out....em. Why, find more meaning in it plus it is a bit long. The reel all shares the same pace slow things happen then something else happens. I would suggest some quicker cuts or faster paced pieces. Also the basketball slam thing...dont know what that is it looks kinda neat but seems out of place, dont like it. Also you are very stylized which somebody said is a double edged sword and they are right. If I was looking for that style I would call you but for anything else I wouldnt think you could do it. The car part needs to have some of the timing worked out the pieces just sort of blink here and there step it up a level. Also it looks like you have been copying Justin Harder. Which is not bad, as long as you take his ideas and make them your own.

http://www.justinharder.com/#

You have some great skills...just my 2 cents.

vinnie

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]