MEMBER VIDEOS: Demo Reels Demo Reels Forum Services Promote Your Service or Business

Re: Compositing / Motion Graphics Reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Vinnie
Re: Compositing / Motion Graphics Reel
on Apr 20, 2005 at 3:22:45 pm

I can understand what everyone else is saying about your reel. Although I found it different and sometimes different is good and sometimes it is bad (that is confusing). Ok, I do like the before and afters, a great way to show the compositing. I do like the idea of a character leading you through it but I dont know if Keanu is the best, although I like laughing at him. I do like the music and I do think the graphics work you show is well done.

I dont like how slow the pace is. I dont need to see that much of the Band Shell thing that you took the banner off of...we get it after about 10 seconds. I dont like the speech ballons because they could be done soooo much better and be another opportunity for you to show off the graphic skills. I dont care about 4 letter words I just would not use them because you are trying to save it from bordem. And dont say you are the shit let people say that for you.

Good luck and keep having fun with your work....that will lead you to where you want to be.
vinnie

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]