MEMBER VIDEOS: Demo Reels Demo Reels Forum Services Promote Your Service or Business

Compositing / Motion Graphics Reel

COW Forums : Demo Reels

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Joey Korenman
Compositing / Motion Graphics Reel
on Apr 13, 2005 at 1:56:27 pm

I work for a company in Boston that works on commercials, TV shows, corporate, web video, and anything else you can think of. Like a lot of people, I'm sure, I am asked to wear about 25 different hats. This reel is supposed to show off my compositing and motion graphics skills. Since it's meant to be viewed on a DVD with the rest of our company reels (directors, editors, etc...) it may feel a little long when just watching on the web... (no, it WILL feel long, hehe.)

I know it's not NEARLY as cool as some of the stuff that's up here, but it's my first reel, and I'd love some feedback. Be brutal. I know that my design skills could use a lot of work, so let me know what works and what doesn't. My background is purely editing, but I'm trying to get more into compositing and grpahics work because I find that it fits my attention span better. I've only been working in the business for 2 years (I'm 24) and I've only been doing this type of work for a year. That asterisk thing you'll keep seeing in the reel is my company's logo.

OK, no more disclaimers.

http://homepage.mac.com/element3/iMovieTheater4.html

Thanks all!!!!

joey

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]