BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Re: Finding a specific shot

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark Suszko
Re: Finding a specific shot
on Mar 11, 2019 at 3:57:40 pm
Last Edited By Mark Suszko on Mar 11, 2019 at 4:00:59 pm

If it's the zoom into earth from space shot you're after, I found a couple shots on shutterstock that come close, and a customize-able effect project on MotionVFX.com (Motion project number1272) that possibly might be altered to match.

Motion VFX .com offers identical versions in AE and Apple Motion, most of the template projects run 40-50 dollars and can save a lot of time versus starting from scratch.

The way the clouds layer bulges and stretches in your original example, this looks to me less like a pure 3D CGI job, and more like a multi-layer AfterEffects Comp where flat high rez maps are being wrapped into a sphere and bulged while animating the virtual camera. If it's not custom, then it -might- be found as a template at Adobe's site. Try Adobe Stock File #: 13784280 that's $75 I think... I typed "space zoom" into Adobe stock and got a bunch of samples...

For a small fee, you can use Google Earth 3D to quickly animate a custom space zoom to specific target spots that looks good by itself or could be added to an AE comp.

If you mean the city fly-thru's with the motion-tracked glows and callouts, that's an AfterEffects job combined with custom aerial photography clips.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]