BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Re: A difficult client.

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Stephen Smith
Re: A difficult client.
on Nov 12, 2018 at 8:28:55 pm
Last Edited By Stephen Smith on Jan 9, 2019 at 4:39:25 pm

That is crazy! I think the idea of a retainer is a good one. It motivates them to use you instead of not using you. Also, do they really need you to come in? How far away are you from their office? If you are not getting paid to commute to their office and you might have to go there and back multiple times think of all the time you are spending not billing, miles and gas spent. What a bad deal. This is the type of job I would say no to or make it financially worth the hassle. If they say no to a better paid deal it would be no different to you saying no. If you take this deal and then have to turn down a much better client I think you will really get mad. That being said, I've worked the crazy 14 hour days for weeks to keep all of my clients happy. But they are great clients that know what they want up front. Best of luck. Remember, if there is a point where you get mad at this client for the hassle it is because you didn't charge enough.

Stephen Smith

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Vimeo page

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]