BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Re: Who's responsible of cleaning office on a small creativity business ?

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Al Bergstein
Re: Who's responsible of cleaning office on a small creativity business ?
on May 11, 2014 at 4:28:09 pm

all good answers, my only additions to this is it might depend on how the company is structured. If you are making all the profits, and the editors are simply hired hourly, or per job, it's really your job to hire a cleaning crew, or do it yourself. If these folks are all partners in this business, and share in the profits, then it either should be a joint effort, or you should all agree to pay for a cleaning service. Remember that Gandhi cleaned toilets too.

Your comments of, "cleaning is so hard that a few hours of it makes me tired for the rest of the day." sounds like whining. I've known too many women who wake up at dawn, get a bunch of kids off to school, clean all day and take care of dinner, to hear you say that you are 'tired out' from cleaning a small office for a few hours. That comment should be kept to yourself.

I always cleaned my studio myself, frankly. But I ended up marrying a woman who was crazy about cleaning so she always beats me to it at home (G). Lucky me.

Al

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]