BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Re: I need a change; what would you do?

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark Suszko
Re: I need a change; what would you do?
on Aug 23, 2012 at 9:48:56 pm

Micah:

maybe all you need is a really stimulating project otuside of the daily one, to re-energize yourself. Based on the few details you've given, I found this:

You may or may not like Whitacre specifically, that's okay. I'm only looking at the overall concept of grabbing a lot of individual clips from youtube and combining them in intriguing ways, and you said you liked musical stuff.

Let's say just for an example, you started a project on, I dunno, how couples stay together a long time. What if you put out the call for clips of couples giving their advice, and combined those multiple tracks with some kinetic typography, really push your skills to the max, to create something that churches like yours, and many others, could show in couples therapy ministries or Pre-Cana weekends? Divorce is at crisis levels today, people need some guidance.

Or you could pick any number of such subjects, things like family dynamics and disciplining the kids, etc. There are many opportunities out there to teach people skills they lack, using dynamic, memorable methods that resonate with how people take their information today.

Does any of this make your wheels start to turn?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]