BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Re: Have Some Tough Desions to make.....

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Richard Allen
Re: Have Some Tough Desions to make.....
on Jul 9, 2011 at 6:52:33 am

Apple came in to the market after the AVID money (and got it) Now instead of competing with Adobe for professional market share, seems like there turning there attention over to the home user that wants to be the "I do this on the side" professional.

Tough break.

I bet after you get over the inital shock of being dumped by Apple, you'll realize your closer to your next editor than you think.
Keep using the version you have, you were going to have to upgrade anyway. So the next time somebody else will be getting your money. You get use to it.

Even through FCP or Premire are not my first choice, everyone, at one point or another has to come back to Adobe. If nothing else for Photoshop and After Effects sake. But if you know After Effects your not that far from Premire and Premier and FCP uses the same aproach systematicly.

If your livelihood is dependent on you staying current with the industry, I'd bet on Premire filling the void. If your in high demand and choose when and where, I'd find what ever makes me feel the most creative and stick with it. If you like FPC7 keep cutting with it nobody will ask or care as long as it looks great.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]