BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Re: Have Some Tough Desions to make.....

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob Zelin
Re: Have Some Tough Desions to make.....
on Jun 25, 2011 at 6:12:14 pm

greg writes -
Oh...I'm sorry. I spent 11 years Learning and master this Software, and apple threw it away 2 days ago

REPLY -
do you want us to cry for you? We have been learning new crap OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER our entire lives. This is the technology part of the entertainment industry, and it is constantly changing, and instead of HAVING A LIFE, we are stuck inside reading manuals, playing with new software, and suffering year after year on how to make the same living, with new tools. If you have come from a background of linear editing, where you were a CMX expert, then it dies, and you then go to AVID (or EMC) and then to FCP, and then to all the graphics programs, etc, etc, etc. YOU BET it's frustrating. Should this make you feel better - OF COURSE NOT - you should feel SICK - we all feel sick - and you know what - if you don't like feeling sick, then GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS, becuase whatever we learn next (FCP-X, Premier, etc.) will be useless 5 years from now, and we will have to do it all over again.
So stop your damn whining, and OPEN A MANUAL. It's Saturday - no pleasant life your you, my friend - you are in SHOW BUSINESS.

I am taking my frustrations out on you, because I am in the same boat as you, and I am getting sick of it, but I ain't giving up.

Bob Zelin

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]