BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Re: Advice on new business (contracts/insurance/etc)

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dominick Pietrzak
Re: Advice on new business (contracts/insurance/etc)
on Jun 19, 2011 at 4:08:30 am

Thanks Craig and Rich!

Craig, I took a look at those sites and they're great. The rate estimators are very useful and I'm gonna re-read that video university article tomorrow. Thank you for taking the time to give me all the info. I read through it and everything you said makes sense. I took the rates down from my site and just inserted a contact form. For now that'll work just fine. In the future I'll put maybe hourly rates for services that don't vary too much, like Rich has on his site. I may order the contracts from the video university site, they sound like just what I need. Great link! I will definitely be doing 50% before and 50% prior to delivery of the final product. Thank you for letting me in on your trade secrets ;-)

Rich - For now, I took the rates off and once things settle and I decide on more stable rates I'll put some of them up. I noticed you do duplication, which duplicator did you go with for that? I was thinking of doing that as well, as I recently filmed a school concert and had to make like 30 dvds using my burner on my Mac, haha.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]