BUSINESS AND MARKETING: Business and Marketing Forum Business and Marketing Articles

Re: Advice regarding an Unbearable Client I don't want to lose

COW Forums : Business & Career Building

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Donell Hall
Re: Advice regarding an Unbearable Client I don't want to lose
on Jun 17, 2011 at 8:54:04 pm

Hello Mark, thanks for responding.

I highly doubt this client is Google'ing my name and if they did hopefully they would find the many other projects that I have done. But thats neither here or there.

I believe you misunderstood (or maybe I didnt explain it well enough) the original post. The problem is that They are not happy with it. They constantly complain about the many problems in quality the system produces. They are in a constant state of surprise when a show goes wrong, which it does often. They want more, they just dont want to pay for it. I am willing to give them a little bit more no charge to make my life easier but I cant fix every problem just because I am a nice guy. Thats how people go bankrupt.

The bottom line as it seems for them is this. They want to walk in and just have things "fixed" and maybe if I was earlier in my career I would be more willing to do it. As a freelancer I dont think I can just show up one day and start fixing things just cause.

I seriously want to help them...I just dont know how without loosing money at the same time.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]