ADOBE ENCORE DVD: Forum Tutorials DVD Authoring

Re: Black between videos?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Phil Green
Re: Black between videos?
on May 24, 2015 at 5:23:50 pm

Just a thought, have you already tried to make the BD in Encore yourself or is what you are showing us what the you've had the other Company already made and if so was this in Encore or Another Authoring Software.

I am wondering if you could try adding a few frame holds of the Video at the start and end, I gather there is no additional Black on the videos that are to be used as motion backgrounds. Some Decks hold the last frame of a motion menu whilst others play right to the end, I always add a few extra frames, at beginning and end to allow for this and laser positioning and seek, as said, each Player is different. Try adding 15 Frames of Freeze Frame at the Beginning and End of the video, again, taking into account that whatever format then that would take into account where the GOP structer ends lines up depending on whether you stream is MP4 or MPEG-2 again this ,is perhpas for some one knowledgeable that me in the GOP encoding Start Stop to chime in with more info.The last thing is the capture video of a real Hardware BD Deck or is it just of a Software Player? Again, each can show a different result, if poss test in a few different BD Players see if if this is consistent. It may also be to do, as already mentioned by the last poster, that the Structure of a Blu ray Disc is some what Different to that of a DVD, but am sure there must be a work around, looking at other BD Discs with motion menus that I have saw.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]