SONY CINEALTA: Sony CineAlta HD Forum HDV Format Forum Sony CineAlta HD Articles

Re: Sony PXW-FS7M2 vs Canon C-300 Mark II

COW Forums : Sony EX, FS5/FS7 & Related

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tim Wilson
Re: Sony PXW-FS7M2 vs Canon C-300 Mark II
on Jul 11, 2017 at 4:14:55 am

[Craig Alan] "The other day it stopped a post of mine from going through because I used the word "b*sketball.""

From March through June, that's the #1 spam word that bots try to break into our system with, for bootlegged streams for your favorite college and professional playoff teams.

Don't even get me started on the "f-ball" word during a US college bowl and pro playoff season that occurs the same year as the World Cup. Somewhere in the range of millions of attempts per day for most of the year.

We try to make moderation as seamless as possible, but those two words in particular are by the far most virulent we've ever had to deal with, and getting worse every year. If we didn't automate some of the spam catching, we'd have to close the business. I do apologize for any delays hand-moderating posts that get caught in the net!

And like pretty much every forum site on the net, there's a time limit here for editing posts. Any time you need anything, though, or have any questions about things like moderated words, swing by the Letters to the COW Team forum, or use the Contact link on the front page.

Regards,

Tim Wilson
Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]